Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Cheddar Bay Biscuits!

If I could eat at Red Lobster every single day, I would. No lie. I could live off of their Caesar salad, crab legs, and, oh yeah, CHEDDAR BAY BISCUITS. Hell, I could probably eat just those everyday and not get sick of them. And for some odd reason, their soda even tastes better there!

On the first day of my recipe challenge, I decided to take it a little easy on myself and try out a biscuit recipe. It was SO simple that I'm almost embarrassed to post it, but I'm still proud of myself at how delicious they turned out, so I'm gonna go for it. And don't hate on my cell phone pics, I'm no shmancy pants photographer, so those grainy ones will just have to suffice for now.

And P.S.-make sure to comment on my AWESOME Fiestaware. :)

Wine is Moselland Lighthouse Series Riesling- a little bubbly, semi-sweet, and a little spicy! Delish!

You can find the Cheddar Bay Biscuit recipe here from All Recipes. I cut it in half and it made 8 large biscuits. We also used Sharp Cheddar cheese and used a tad bit more butter.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment