Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Oh hi!

You made it! Were you just over at Fashion Lust? Or were you creepin' on my FB and wanted to check my new endeavor out? Either way, I'm super glad you're here. This is my new little corner to write about anything and everything I want-the idea started this morning when I challenged myself to step outside my comfort zone when it comes to cooking and try a new recipe each night for the week. I thought instead of writing a simple status update about it, I'd blog about it, and throw in other random things as well. Fashion Lust is strictly for all things fashion, but I really wanted a place where I could talk about my crafts, my newest beauty products, and what I'm cooking for dinner (recipes included)-proof that anyone can make an edible meal! ;)

Knowing me, the layout will change a thousand times, so don't be surprised if you come back and it looks different, that's just me, being indecisive.

Thanks for following me, and I hope you enjoy this new little gem I'm slowly polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment